Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, November 25, 2011

Puisi Orang


"HOPELESS"


im here..
watching you........

I watch every move of you...
nothing bad in my eyes

I hear and remember every words you said..
nothing pass in my ears..(I may be forgot some times,, but I swear I keep it all in my heart)

I know and accept every kindness and every habits of you....
nothing could change my feeling for you...

as for now...

I begin to feel that you doesn't want me ,, as I want you..

I want to give up,, but I just can't.....I have tried....

You are too flawless in my eyes....

every good and every bad in you...
I want to accept.. with my open heart...
but you didn't give any hole and chances...

and you sealed it up with a big brick.....

at least.... I thank you
to give me this feeling...
the feeling I never had since I forgot when...
you have a big part of healing this kracked heart...
kracked by my past...

maybe our meeting is too seldom
too hurry to called LOVE
but my heart filled by your face, your name all over it...
and I caused a lot of mess because thinking of you
I always tried to be everything you want...
I prevent doing everything you doesnt like....
slowly... I become a maid... who want to serve your love so badly...

can't you feel this sincerity?

can't you feel this purity?

I can't hold it myself..

I need you to become complete....

should I face destiny... from the different that separate us? isn't that could be our complement?

I want to see you happy..

I want to write a story with you...



sumber:

2 komentar:

Hepi Endrias said...

Etika blogging : copast harus menyertakan sumber, jangan diklaim punya sendiri... hayo ndang diedit...

Ika Fatmawati said...

hahahaaa....
iya bosss....
siappp...
kyk ra tau copas ajah

Post a Comment